This reliable unit provides the capability to read MIFARE Classic® EV1 smart card contactless cards with any standard access control system. With 7 programmable output formats, it will fit most existing system’s needs and read the information required.
The AY-K25B is fully-potted, sealed and made of a rigid, UV resistant poly-carbonate, which makes it highly suitable for outdoor use. With a maximum range of 4 cm (1.6 in.), it is a very simple, reliable and cost effective way to upgrade your system to the smart card standard.
- Incorporates the ISO-14443A (MIFARE Classic EV1) ID Format Protocol
- Read range of up to 4 cm (1.6 in.)
- Multiple, programmable output formats including standard Wiegand 26-Bit
- Selectable LED control or buzzer control functions
- Made of tough polycarbonate plastic for improved performance in all weather conditions
- Optical back tamper detection technology
- Bi-colored LED and LED control input
- Internal buzzer
- PC software and programming adapter (MD-08B) for easy configuration of the unit